Phil and his team of Factory-trained Service Technicians and Master-Techs will service your motorcycle with Harley-Davidson®factory-approved methods and equipment. Whether it’s your first 1,000-mile checkup, or your 20,000-mile service, they are here to help keep your motorcycle running smooth.
No matter your riding style, you still need to have your brake fluid changed every 2 years.
Many H-D motorcycles use DOT 4 brake fluid. As the fluid ages, its chemical properties deteriorate and it absorbs water. This changes the physical properties of the DOT 4 brake fluid, which can lead to brake performance issues including soft or spongy brakes. Left unchanged long enough, the brake fluid could eventually deteriorate so much that there could be a loss of either front or rear braking.
Besides changing the fluid every two years, there’s a few other instances that brake fluid (any type, not just DOT 4) should be replaced:
• After the brake line, master cylinder or caliper has been disassembled
• Whenever the brake lever or pedal seems “spongy”
• Anytime the brake system has been operated in a spongy state caused by boiling fluid, even if operation has returned to normal
If we ever find your motorcycle’s brake fluid has 3.7% or higher water content by volume, we’ll recommend changing it, even if it’s been less than two years since your last brake fluid change.
The care and maintenance of your battery is very important. Here’s a few tips to ensure your motorcycle comes to life, each and every start.
1. Maintain your battery above 12.5 volts.
2. Make the battery charging harness a must-have with every vehicle. The charge harness with a light-emitting diode (LED) indicator notifies you if your battery needs tending. This is a great investment towards maintaining your battery.
3. Make sure a Harley-Davidson approved battery tender or charger is used if you won’t be riding your bike for three weeks or more. We can help you find the right Harley-Davidson® battery tender and installation for your needs.
4. Check your owner’s manual for transport mode if your motorcycle will be transported by trailer for any long distance.
Our Dyno machine measures and analyzes torque output to calculate horsepower and supplies other insights to the Dyno operator. We use that information to tune your bike, so you get optimum horsepower and maximum enjoyment.
With Express Lane™ Service, you don’t need to call ahead to make an appointment. Just stop in to have selected services performed on your bike in about an hour.
Express Lane Services include:
We can help you keep your Harley-Davidson® in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about your motorcycle or would like to call and schedule an appointment, feel free to call us at (334) 792-0063. One of our Service Writers, Bill Whittington or Bep, will be happy to assist you.
Call, visit, or request an appointment online today. We’re here to help.